Serve God, love me and mend.

Coming home from my mission has been quite the experience.




















I can't sit still, I need to be busy constantly. I've lost my appetite. Staying true to my missionary schedule, I wake up early every morning (even when I'm incredibly tired). T.V. is unbearable and boring. I've seen one movie since being back, Inception.


After the first scene, I thought I was watching "Titanic 2: Jacks Recovery"

My brain has run rampant with excitement towards my future, then on the opposite spectrum, it has been filled with the worse disappointments I had yet to experience. Amidst all these things, I remain resolved to do my very best.


15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
-1 John 2:15-17


Because anything less would just pass away.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...